I don’t know about you, but when it comes to holidays and gift giving, I always seem to struggle to find that ‘perfect gift’. Well, Christmas is gone and Valentine’s Day is creeping up quickly… I’ve been scratching my head, thinking about what I could possibly give my spouse or even ask for. If your husband or partner is like mine, they like a list on Amazon or somewhere easily accessible, to help them with ideas.
I decided to shop local in Sacramento, CA and gathered a few gift ideas for my readers, to make things just a little easier for you. I think you’ll appreciate some of the products below. No, this gift guide isn’t filled with hearts and roses, but there’s definitely something for everyone on your list.
Keep scrolling for 10 ways to spoil the love of your life this Valentine’s Day!
1. Jason Keyser of JK’s Rustic Woodwork, has a Rustic Heart Valentines Day event coming up in February. See the event details here.
2. Cassidy’s Crazy Cans in Sacramento offers some unusual handmade glass trays that can be seen here. She has a sale on Saturday Feb 10th from 11am-3pm.
3. Check out these beautiful handmade trays from Devine Gifts. You can find her on Facebook at Devine Gifts.
4. I love these super cute earrings from Twee Her jewelry is affordable and unique. Keri makes colorful, nature inspired jewelry that helps quirky girls show off their inner whimsy.
5. I am super excited about Jens Custom work. She makes custom name rings, necklaces, bracelets and keychains out of strips of metal. Check out her page here
6. In need of some custom made Valentine cookies? Tausha has an in home custom cookie business. She makes cookies baked to order and can create custom cookie cutters and stencils. Find her on Facebook here
7. How about an adorable custom rose bouquet with a combo of real and dollar roses. Check out Congratulei
8. I love the steampunk look here from Penz Jewelz
9. Candles Soy Delicious offers custom poured candles. Make dinner by candlelight extra special with a custom candle.
10. Looking for something decorative perhaps? Check out Joy Bushey on Pinterest Do you have any cute ideas to add to this list? We’d love to hear your suggestions in the comments!